Thursday, March 10, 2016

Nightriders

Kidrobot has launched the coolest collection of vinyl toys! They're called Nightriders and a great number of them consists of owl-like creatures. And all of the characters (even the non-owly ones) come with their own little owl sidekick.

Anyway, I think they're stunning! The colors are lovely, as are the patterns and all the little details. I also like how they seem futuristic and tribal at the same time. They are actually described as "nocturnal bird spirits".


They come in blind boxes, so you can't pick which one you get. And though I definitely have my eye on a few of them in particular, I find that once I look at all the others separately, they are actually very cool in their own way too.

-available through Kidrobot or Amazon-

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...