Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas!


Do you celebrate Christmas as well? And if so, do you do huge family get-togethers or smaller celebrations, like I did? Either way, whether you have just finished or have yet to begin celebrating, I hope Christmas is amazing for you!

I just wrapped up my relaxed evening of exchanging gifts and eating chocolate, which was lovely! The things I received were wonderful and I was so thrilled to finally reveal the gifts I had bought too. If the light is bright enough for taking pictures I hope to be back quite soon to show you a few of the things I received. So stay tuned!


3 comments:

  1. I definitely fall on the small side of the celebration spectrum :) Christmas was still super fun and it's lovely to hear you had a nice one too :) HAPPY MERRY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a small family Christmas with my side of the family and then a huge gathering a few days later with Ben's side! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a sweet Christmas! Ours was simple but heartfelt.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...