Monday, July 13, 2015

Cast Off: Forest Fairy

Last year I got a newsletter from a yarn store that featured a gorgeous top. The moment I saw it I knew I had to make one. So I ordered the yarn and pattern and when that flu struck last month, I churned the top out in record time.


This was a fun project to make and I'm quite proud of the result. But I actually would not have had many things to pair it with if it weren't for my lovely mom that treated me to a beautiful vintage shirt a while back. It's a perfect match!


The sequins are a bit scratchy, I could have used slightly smaller needles and I kind of wished I hadn't cast off the stitches in the armpit like the pattern instructed, but despite all those things I am still very smitten with this project!

I know this isn't my first leafy project and it most likely won't be my last. Apparently I just love knitted leaves...

4 comments:

  1. This is really amazing!! I only know a couple of knitting stitches but this is truly outstanding!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so talented - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous!
    You are such a clever lady :)
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's gorgeous! I need to make one! Can you share any info? Pattern name / number, make etc?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...