Friday, November 7, 2014

Lovely Movies: Chef

I keep on catching amazing movies in the last week they're showing, and I'm always so glad I didn't miss them. This was definitely the case with Chef. I was convinced I was way too late, but I got lucky and managed to still see it!


It was, without a doubt, one of the best movies 2014 had to offer. Jon Favreau did an amazing job! He wrote it, directed it and gave us some phenomenal acting as well. As did the rest of the fantastic cast, including the kid.


The moment this movie comes out on DVD, it's mine. This is one of those stories that makes you all excited about food and cooking again, and even life in general. It's the perfect cheer-up film for any rainy day!

P.S. This movie also shows that Scarlett Johansson and Christina Ricci can look eerily alike. Who would have thought?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...