Friday, September 12, 2014

Current Nails

As I mentioned recently, I got some amazing nailpolish as a gift. It goes without saying that it's the first nail polish I put on since I received it. And I love it! I feel like I'm in some sort of mermaid-spaceship-fairytale… It is so sparkly! 


Glitter polish can be really coarse or very "thinly glittered" but this worked very well. But it's Butter, need I say more? Anyway, I did use one opaque coat in the same shade before I put on the glitter, just to be sure the color would "stick".


And then I ended up doing two coats of glitter and thought that was enough. I didn't get round to a clear topcoat yet, but even now it doesn't feel too rough and it seems pretty solid as well. So yeah, definitely an instant favorite!

3 comments:

  1. Oooo so shimmery mermaid delicious! I've never tried butter nail polish but am definitely curious about it, so it's nice to see that you liked this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo gorgeous, I love glittery nail polish. I always get distracted by my nails whenever I'm in the sun... I just look at them sparkle... lol It's a beautiful color too :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are mermaid nails! super pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...