Friday, June 20, 2014

Lovely Movies: A Weekend in Paris

After being cooped up for so long, I really started to miss going to the cinema. So I decided to just go and see what was on. It turned out to be A Weekend in Paris, a film I had heard of but that had slipped my mind completely.


So many movies pass me by and I could have easily missed this little gem. It made me laugh, but made me a little sad at times too. And having been to Paris a few times, I could relate to some of the travel-things in as well.


Anyway, go see this. This is so much more interesting than the same old young-couple Hollywood story. This is real people, mistakes, quirks and all. How they might grow apart but are still bound to each other. It was lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...