Sunday, May 4, 2014

Plans & Goals: May


I hope May will be the month in which I find a good rhythm. Now that I've lived on my own for a couple of months and are past the craziness brought on by my birthday, maybe I can figure out a good routine. I'd also like to:

  • Show you my birthday gifts!
  • As well as some of my loot from King's Day.
  • Save some money for a summer vacation.
  • Post some pictures of artsy things I've collected for my house.
  • Shoot at least one roll of film.
  • And go to an open mic again to watch, play or do both.
  • Get started making my little room into a studio.
  • Finally finish my winter sweater and cast on something new.
  • And put a lovely new design in my shop!

Do you have anything you'd like to change this month? Or any fun plans?

3 comments:

  1. What a productive list! Sounds exciting.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday! My birthday was in late March, what is your astrological sign?
    It seems strange, you, I and another blogger I know barely blogged all month...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday too! What a super fun list, I'd love to see your birthday gifts and finishing a roll of film is always a happy moment :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...