Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Little Luxuries

So I'm on a budget these days. I'm taking care of myself, doing my own groceries, the whole shebang. But I'm a firm believer of good quality food. You are what you eat, right? So I'd rather go for wholesome than for fake and chemicals.


Anyway, I discovered my local supermarket's artisan bread when it was on sale last week and it's so good! So much better than the bread I'd been eating prior to this discovery. I sometimes eat a slice just by itself.

Who says you can't have amazing bread and poached eggs for breakfast when you're living the "student life"?

1 comment:

  1. That looks so yummy! I need to clean up what I buy when it comes to food. I also should take the time to make a good breakfast...


    Good for you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...