Saturday, September 28, 2013

Lovely Movies: Must Love Dogs

The whole idea that you can somehow "fix" your whole life by getting a boyfriend/girlfriend is pretty absurd to me and movies that claim that sometimes rub me the wrong way. However, Must Love Dogs was still an awesome movie.


It's a pretty simple story with a pretty obvious ending, but it had so many good things as well. The cast, for instance, was amazing. I mean... Diane Lane, John Cusack, Stockard Channing and Christopher Plummer. They really helped make this movie into something more than what the synopsis must look like.


Anyway, it's a lovely movie that will make you laugh a bunch of times and leave you with a good feeling. If you're hoping to cheer up a dreary fall day, I definitely recommend it.

4 comments:

  1. I've never seen this movie... maybe one day!

    xx opinionslave.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you're like me - those rom com assumptions can rankle a little. But this sounds like good fun!

    Thanks for the lovely comment on my muffin post. Sometimes I don't comment on your blog because of a silly bug that prevents me commenting when reading from Bloglovin, grrr! But I'm so happy to hear of progress on your house and baking opportunities soon! And welcome back to regular blogging too :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds great, I shall have to look out for it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like a cute movie!! (and i do love dogs). ps nice name ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...