Friday, June 21, 2013

Lovely Movies: the Answer Man

If I had to pick a favorite type of film I'd probably go with those unglamourous feel good movies. With the kind of people you could find around the corner and stories that might actually happen. The Answer Man is one of those.


It's full of people struggling with human problems and trying to make the best of life anyway. It has some really cute and quirky children in it, which always helps too. And even a teeny tiny part for Kat Dennings.


Here's the trailer. As usual, don't watch the whole thing. Just the first minute and a half, ok?


Also, the music in this film is amazing! Every single time a song would start I'd think "hey, that music is really nice", and that, my friend, is a pretty rare thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...