Friday, March 15, 2013

Lovely Movies: I Wish

I recently came across a buy-one-get-one sale on Asian movies. Needless to say, I stocked up. It was such an amazing opportunity to finally get to see some true gems I know will never air on television. One of those was "I Wish".


It tells the story of two brothers that got seperated because of their parents' divorce. They keep in touch by telephone, but still long to live together again. Hence the pursuit of this magic moment they believe will grant that wish.


It's not a sad story though, nor is it about magic. It's just an amazing, road movie-esque film about kids being kids -and more mature than adults in some ways-, everyday adventures and making the most of whatever life throws at you.

If you ever get the chance to see this, I suggest you leap at the opportunity. I promise it'll be worth it!

4 comments:

  1. Oh! I want to see that movie!
    Thanks for the recommendation :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik kende deze nog niet, klinkt interessant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the suggestion. It's on Netflix instant, so I'll watch it soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...