Saturday, November 3, 2012

3 years and a sale!

Three years ago today I made my very first blogpost. Blogging has been such a big part of my life since then that I can't even imagine how it would be now if I hadn't started that day.


And to celebrate I thought I'd do a nice sponsorship sale!

 30% off single ads and 15% off the 3-month deals
This offer is only valid for 3 days, so Email Me before it's too late.

Here are the special prices:
  • $14 for the exclusive Large ad. The one for the current month is still available, as well as December
  • $5,60 for a regular ad or $17 for 3 months
  • $3,50 for a small ad or $10,20 for 3 months

And after these three days the normal rates will apply again. So enjoy them while you can!

10 comments:

  1. Happy Bloggy Birthday!!! Three years is amazing. :D I've blogged since '09, but I officially count my start on January 1st of this year, as I had a LOT of re-starts in the past. So I'm going on one year! Fun!!!

    Congrats, lady! *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday)) Congrats Laura! Wish you continued success!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could be a vlogger instead, but I have a stupid voice. haha.

    Anyway, you owe me $3. lol, just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats girl! :)
    http://birdsandoxfords.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing achievement! Congrats girlie! :] ♥Em

    teatreevintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Blog Birthday!! Congrats on your third year :)

    xo Amber P.
    http://theowlsden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy third year bloggie anniversary! wishing you the best and the greatest for the fourth year and beyond! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy blogiversary!! So happy you're here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Blogiversary (oh my, that is such an awesome word, I can't stop repeating it in my head - okay, and out loud)!! I enjoy reading your posts, even though I don't always comment :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...