Saturday, September 1, 2012

Looking Back on August

This month was 50/50 in nearly every way. We had heat, we had rain. There were some great things, there were some bad things. I relaxed, I was productive. I finished some projects, I started some projects. Here's a little list:


  • I tried the most divine rose and vanilla tea.
  • Went to the amazing Dawanda Design Market.
  • Stumbled upon another great market by accident.
  • Saw the movie of one of my favorite books as a kid.
  • Had some quality time with my father.
  • Did a review of some great sunglasses.
  • Watched a lot of Masterchef Australia and Masterchef Junior.
  • Survived a heatwave.
  • Ate loads of watermelon.
  • And even made a new collection for my shop...

5 comments:

  1. I would have loved to have gone to the Dawanda Design Market in Amsterdam. I have fond memories of that city :)
    August here was pretty much rainy, except for one week which was really, really hot. Now it's back to rain ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh rose and vanilla tea sounds so yummy right now!
    xo Heather
    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look like some exciting things! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I drink dilmah rose and vanilla tea too!! It's one of my favourites, I absolutely love brewing some when I'm studying, even if it's just for the smell!! It feels like such a treat x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...