Monday, May 28, 2012

Marvelous Music: Ben l'Oncle Soul

Honestly I wasn't really expecting the revival of soul music to start in France, it sounds a bit odd to be honest. Well, only until I actually heard Ben l'Oncle Soul, because his cd is awesome.


His international succes came after his cover of Seven Nation Army, which was awesome by the way. And though his original songs are amazing too, I wanted to leave you guys with his cover of Barbie Girl. If you can make that song into a proper piece of music, you are one talented guy, wouldn't you agree?



5 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I haven't heard of him before but I like him a lot! Great post :)

    <3 Sharmaine Ruth
    underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha amazing - can't believe what he did with Barbie Girl! Also I love his cheesy grin in the photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of him and I love it!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *love* this! Must admit I had to listen to it more than once!

    Peace, love, and Soul!
    Chandra
    astylishlittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...