Friday, May 18, 2012

Lovely Movies: Beginners

Of course I only blog about movies I loved, but Beginners is a film I highly recommend.


Not only is the story wonderful, but the actors are all brilliant and even the soundtrack is perfect. You can hear the magical song in the trailer as well, and as usual I suggest you only watch the first minute:


In the end I think these kind of films are my absolute favorites. The ones that make you feel happy while still including a bit of a depressing atmosphere as well.

Similar movie tips are yet again very welcome in the comments!

5 comments:

  1. I read this post just in time! I was just looking for a movie to watch on this Sunday and The Beginners is perfect! Thanks lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! Glad to hear my review has been helpful:)

      Delete
  2. oh i really liked this film too! and the little dog was so cute.x similar films? hmmm.... the miranda july ones maybe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, yes! Good tip:) I've seen You and Me and Everyone We Know, but I'll look into others as well!

      Delete
  3. Oooh, I really want to watch this. I looks like film that'll leave you with good feelings.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...