Friday, February 10, 2012

Lovely Movies: Mongolian Ping Pong

When the dvd of Mongolian Ping Pong caught my eye I couldn't help but take it home with me.


It's about a boy that finds a ping pong ball and doesn't know what it is. Eventually someone tells him it's the national ball of China and then he decides he has to return it as they must really be missing it.


You understand I had to see that, right?


Well, it's a really slow movie, but if you're ok with that, I'm sure you'll enjoy it just as much as I did. Also, the ending is genius!

3 comments:

  1. Oddly adorable :] I will have to see if my movie store has it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog!! Your blog is so cute!

    xo,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much :) I am going to have to see this movie too because of you! <3 Slow movies are my kind of movies. I see your Haruki Murakami Challenge this year is Norwegian Wood. I enjoyed that book and I think you will too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...