Thursday, December 1, 2011

My Christmas Wishlist

Over the past few weeks I've seen so many amazing things online. Since it's December today, I thought I'd put them all together in a Christmas wishlist.

Superheadz cameras have been on my wishlist for a long long time. All the colors are lovely, but I have to say this Light Blue Kumo San is definitely my favorite.


I've been looking at index stamps like these, seems so handy to use in my diary. And it looks adorable too.


I don't think I've ever seen sewing pins as cute as these, have you?


It's nice to have a little speaker for your MP3 player, I know there are some fun ones out there, but non can beat these tiny wooden ones.


I've never had a satchel in my life, I think it's time to change that.


Practical owls are awesome! I love that you could even keep track of 2 time zones on this watch necklace.


And as it's time for sweaters!
You can even get santa hat pins to pin all the little kittens, these sweaters are the best find ever!


Too bad Lush can be so expensive. I think I'll keep my eyes open to see if there are any after Christmas sales I can snatch this up. But I'd settle for the "Little Green Bag";)


I've been eyeing these cuties for a while now.




I just can't resist quirky things like this.


I love this set of amazing 6 pairs of earrings!



What do you have on yours?

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE all these things! What great ideas to add to my list!

    I made a treasury to send to my husband (or anyone else who asks!) in case he's at a loss for what to get me:

    dear Santa... treasury

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speakers, necklace, tea set. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love their cat sweaters and the teapot is adorable as well. Some great items!

    xo Amber P.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made a Christmas list as well! I love everything on yours though. Looks like we have similar tastes. :D cute blog, by the way!

    xo, Samantha
    http://theadventuresoftwosams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I might actually get something from that Curious Pip shop! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh that owl necklace is genius! Great find.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...