Sunday, December 25, 2011

A little Christmas gift to all of you...

I hope everyone will have an amazing Christmas! Whether it's with a big family dinner or just curled up with your cat. Last year I made this wreath for an amazing friend. Because I didn't want to spoil the surprise then I had to wait all year to show you guys!

Now onto my surprise for you...


As a little Christmas gift and a nice start of the new year, I'm giving away all Januari ad spaces for free! (At least all I have room for.) I'll give them on a first come first serve basis. Email Me if you're interested and I'll email you back to let you know what size banner I'll need from you.

___

So what are your plans for today?
I exchanged a few of the gifts during coffee and now I don't really know what to do... Christmas makes more sense in the evening I guess. So I'm just looking forward to that. Then I can just watch a movie, unwrap the rest of the presents and have a nice Christmas dinner. I'll be back with an update of course.

Merry Christmas!

6 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas!!! Also, I so totally e-mailed you ASAP about sponsorship. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas... and happy ney year.... So cute your Owls

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful wreath! Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Thank you for the lovely card x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That wreath is amazing!

    Lauren
    http://tasteslikelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...