Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Owl Things Considered

If you're an Etsy member you probably know you can add people to your circle to keep track of all their activity. However today someone added me, and because of that I found their amazing shop.


Needle felting is one of those hobbies I just have to try one day. And the shop cutelittlething has the loveliest DIY kits!


They have 3 different animals too choose from, and what a hard choice that would be, as both the owl, the hedgehog and the adorable little bunny look so incredibly sweet!


Not only do these kits provide everything you need to get started(material, as well as, I hear, really clear instructions), you'll also help raise money for charity. And they'd make a pretty awesome Christmas gift too! Whether it's as a kit, or as a lovely animal made by you already.

I recommend you check out this shop!

10 comments:

  1. thank you so much for the feature ~ i love when cute little thing gets some wonderful blog love ~ my little creative biz is like the little engine that could + it's success depends on wonderful bloggers like yourself spreading the word...i think i can, i think i can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goshh!!!! These are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so cute! Not sure I could actually make them as cute as they look on the pictures, is it hard to do? Sooo cute. :) Couldn't decide which one either.

    (Sent your package, let me know when you receive it, yeah?) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely adorable! what a great gift

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are adorable! i'm so happy to find your blog...thank you for sharing so much inspiration and all of these lovely owls!

    xo, juliette

    ReplyDelete
  6. those are precious!
    I was actually trying to find some synthetic fibers so I can needle felt vegan style. Reports on the internet vary, so I am still in the looks for a good synthetic fiber. Otherwise, I think I would def. try the little rabbit first. I just want to squeeze them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun! I'd love to try it!

    http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/
    http://twitter.com/#!/MandyCrandell

    ReplyDelete
  8. Naaw, how cute!
    LOVE the mouse :)

    Hugs and a happy Wednesday to you!
    Signe

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are so cute! The bunny is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...