Sunday, October 2, 2011

Plans and Goals: October

  • Finish knitting a cardigan or sweater.
  • Show you some knit/crochet wear I've finished.
  • Do some more outfit posts.
  • Introduce you to some awesome new sponsors!
  • Reveal yet another owl design.
  • Reveal an entire new product line.
  • Bake something.
  • Do a special surprise review (you'll see).
  • Drink lots and lots of chai.
I'm happy to say I did very well on last month's goals, hope I'll get as much done this time.

How did you do in September? And what are your plans for this month?

4 comments:

  1. I'm totally with you on the Chai drinking, fall/winter is the perfect time for that. :)
    I'm excited to see what you will bake. Share it with us! :)

    And I've found another CUUUTe owl thing: Thomas Sabo now has an owl charm. I'm dying it's so cute, but I already got enough charms. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done for getting so much done in September! I am looking forward to seeing your October ones progress on the blog.

    I did OK in September: 2 out of the 3 goals I told you about: lots of new recipes tried & tested and regular blog posts! The piece of writing I'm working on is still ongoing however, so I'll just have to add that to October... My other October goal is to finish a patchwork quilt I've been working on for the little one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julia: thanks for the tip!

    Suki: well done! And good luck with your new goals:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excited to see what you bake and knit! And I'll join you in the chai ambition - I can't get enough of it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...