Monday, September 26, 2011

This has to be...


Isn't this the most beautiful dress you've ever seen? And I am proud to say I'm its owner! When I spotted it on Etsy I knew I had to have it, and now, a little while later, I do.

It came from this amazing shop called Fancy Clothing (or necessityisthemother). It is full of amazing, one of a kind handmade dresses made from vintage, often repurposed materials. And they're all very well made by a lovely lady!

The collar is too pretty to spoil with a necklace, so I figured I needed another accessory and it probably doesn't come as a surprise that I immediately started a little project of my own and made a headband to match!


I can not wait to wear this combination somewhere!

8 comments:

  1. That is a pretty dress!! & I love that headband as well:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really pretty! Great colours! I can totally see why it's a favourite, it looks so cute! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is just beautiful! I love the headband too. I will definitely be checking out that shop...

    ReplyDelete
  4. that really is a lovely dress. The headband will look just lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! i love it. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's an amazing dress. Great thrift! And I think the combination with the headband is absolutely lovely (: I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh yes! The dress is definitely gorgeous! You must feel really pretty when you wear it! :)
    xxx,
    lily

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...