Friday, August 12, 2011

Under the Tuscan Sun

I'd say it's time I ease back into my blogging routine a little, though needless to say I'm still going to continue the August Break too.


Yesterday I saw one of my favorite movies for the third time. Under The Tuscan Sun is just one of those movies I have to see when I know it's on tv, even though I've seen it before.

It's so cute movie, but not so sweet that it becomes a cliché. It has lots of lovely characters, funny moments and pretty cities. It is somehow very reminiscent of A Good Year, if you liked that, you will probably like this too.


Also I love that Sandra Oh and Kate Walsh play a couple! Anyone who's watched Grey's Anatomy will have a bit of a laugh over this.

P.S.If you've already seen this movie and have seen Twilight as well, you might enjoy this:

3 comments:

  1. I remember watching this movie ages ago, and there was one quote from it that I loved, and wrote down in my notebook:
    "Never lose your childish innocence. It's the most important thing. "

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Under The Tuscan Sun is one of my favorites too, even more so since I've been to Tuscany this summer myself. It is so incredibly beautiful..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...