Thursday, August 4, 2011

A little (August) Break #1-4: stuff from France

You may know I suffer from ME/CFS and that it can take me longer to bounce back from things. This vacation brought my energy level down a lot and at the moment I'm finding it hard to spend much time on the computer. However I do not want to neglect the blog.

So... you may have seen bloggers participating in the August Break. Katrina asked me if I was too and I thought it was the perfect solution! It'll take less energy for me, I can finally post my vacation pictures and most of my goals for this month revolve around photography anyway!

I may still do an occasional "regular" blogpost this month and I'm also hoping to post the giveaway soon, but mostly I'll just post a picture a day.




1 comment:

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...