Monday, July 25, 2011

Marvelous Music: Macklemore

This may come a bit unexpected but I actually kinda love rap. Not all kinds of rap, but there are quite a few artists I really like.


I love it when the artists are clever with words and the melody and beat are really cool. Knowing that you might imagine that I got very excited when I heard this song by Macklemore:


Rap isn't exactly known for their kind and sensitive lyrics but I often put up with a bunch of F-bombs for the music's sake. There are some artists I do agree with, but mostly I just listen for the beat and the overall sound.


That being said, I haven't really listened to Macklemore's lyrics yet and don't have any clue about their friendliness, but I really do like the way their music sounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...