Monday, April 18, 2011

Marvelous Music: Iron and Wine

Lately I've been listening to a lot of Iron and Wine on YouTube, so when my dad asked me for a birthday wishlist I didn't even have to think about it.


I ended up getting The Sea & The Rhythm EP, it's not a full-length cd but I'm still really happy with it.


Just a few month ago I noticed there'd be a show at my favorite venue, but wasn't into it that much yet. I regret not going now though, but I'm sure they'll be back. And thanks to my dad I have a cd to listen to in the meantime!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, you know the saying 'don't judge a book by it's cover', I guess you can say the same thing about music.

    I totally didn't think they would sound so amazing and sensual. Thanks for introducing me to them.


    Grace

    www.helloagainvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...