Friday, February 18, 2011

Lovely Movies


As I mentioned earlier this week, I went to see No Strings Attached. Even though it's one of those predictable movies it was still really good.

It had some hilarious moments. I don't wanna spoil anything, but I really loved both the mixtape and the bouquet, you'll know what I'm talking about if you've seen it;)


What I also liked is that it has such a wide variety of people, some a bit excentric and some very very realistic.
Kevin Kline (who played Ashton Cutcher's dad) just didn't look like himself anymore, I almost didn't recognize him at the beginning of the movie.

Anyway, long story short: it was a good movie, we've seen similar storylines, but it was really nicely made. It will definitely make you laugh and have you leave the theater in a good mood.
~
The special show was really nice. We got free drinks, chocolate and a goodiebag with a guava lip balm, a facial and a can of hairspray. I have yet to try those things, except for the chocolate which I'm going through fast.

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...