Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011

Happy New Year!

I hope you all had a great night celebrating. Mine wasn't too interesting, but I enjoyed myself watching comedy through the fireworks while drinking kid's champagne and eating a tiny little amount of sushi after midnight.


Apart from all the celebrating there of course has to be a moment of remembering and making plans.

2010 was very eventful, some good things, some bad things, but I think the one thing that made the most impact must've been opening my Etsy shop. I've had a great time starting the business and look forward to finding out what this year will bring.

For 2011 I have made a few goals.

I'd like to take the shop to a new level, which will hopefully include:
  • Listing new designs more regularly
  • Making owls in a bunch of different colors
  • Adding some completely different items to the shop
  • And promoting it, not only internationally, but also in my own country
I'm also hoping to do some things around the house and totally reorganizing all my crafting stuff.

And I'd love to pick up my paintbrushes again.

Plus I'd like to keep exercising and eating healthy and hopefully cook a lot more than I have this year.

And last but not least I am hoping to make this a great blogging-year!

~

I hope 2011 will be amazing for all of you and I look forward to reading your blogs and comments again this year!

6 comments:

  1. Happy New Years! Much luck and happiness for the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all about making this a great blogging year!
    http://madisonsassortment.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Painting is on my list of resolutions too :) Hope you had a wonderful new years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great resolutions! happy new year to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a manageable list of resolutions to me. Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...