Monday, November 15, 2010


When I first heard Little Dragon's Twice I instantly fell in love with the song. It's a slow song with such an interesting vibe, I can listen to it over and over again.


Most of their songs are completely different though, more up-tempo, electronic and jazzy. It's a very original sound and I love it!


The singer, Yukimi Nagano, does a lot of sideprojects too and has sung for both Hird and Koop and Little Dragon is currently touring with Gorillaz. As I'm typing this they're performing in my city, but I only just found out... Oh well, I'd rather see them solo anyway.

So what do you think? Do you know any music similar to this that I might like too?

2 comments:

  1. wow Little Dragon sounds interesting. even their Twice video is something. :)

    ps. i havent seen the BBC jane austen version. is that the one with colin firth in it?haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh cool. thanks for sharing that Lost in Austen link. it was funny how a modern girl could be sucked in their world. i wish it would air here in the Philippines though.
    ps. you should totally try karaoke. at least once in your life. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...