Thursday, November 25, 2010

Etsy Update: Packaging and Christmas Goodies

Lately there have been a bunch of changes made to my shop. Not only do I have a new header and banners(which you can find and copy here), but I also changed my packaging to this:


Until a little while ago I used old magazine pages to make packages like the one below. I liked it a lot and of course it was "greener" because of the recycling. I might still use it occasionally or get back to it later, but for now I'm sticking to the new floral bags.


However I also have special holiday wrappings, because I wanted something more Christmassy in December.


Inside you will find the bookmark in a clear bag with my logo. And on the back my url. I made them in all sorts of colors to match any bookmark.


I hope you like everything, I thought it was a more professional look. Plus this all gave me the chance to use my owl-logo more, I even have it stamped next to the address on the bubble mailers.

~

It's Thanksgiving today, but I know lot of "foreigners" aren't celebrating anything, including myself. However somehow I'm in a pretty festive mood so I thought I'd show you my Christmas bookmarks.


Most people have already started planning and decorating. And for those of you who want to shop for gifts online, this is the right time to start.


Of course I couldn't stay behind on the holiday designs so I made my fair share of Christmas bookmarks.


Some of which you can even customize yourself by picking your favorite Christmas color.


So if you're looking for a Christmas themed gift or a cute stocking filler there are plenty of choices in my shop. And as always I'm open for custom orders too.
The bookmarks would make a nice gift for anyone who likes to read no matter what age. And since I invented them it really is a unique present.

Anyway, enough with the shameless self promotion;) Are you already busy doing, making and buying things for Christmas too?

6 comments:

  1. I'm adoring your new packaging! I haven't really designed any new packaging for my etsy shop yet. I think most of my presents this year are going to be made by myself and well I gotta start decorating too. I'm a tad late this year I believe, lol.

    xo
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bookmarks! I won't use anything but the one you sent me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are so cute and creative!

    jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Christmas time is here and the packaging is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The christmas cupcake is SO CUTE! Can't wait till x-mas :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...