Saturday, September 4, 2010

200th Post

Apart from this being the first post written on my very own MacBook, it is also my 200th blog post. So I have two reasons to be excited!
It made sense to post some pictures of this latest acquisition.


Since I need to take this laptop to school a laptop cover was a necessity. And I happened to come across a very cute one that also happened to be one of the cheapest ones they had. It even matches a pair headphones I have.


As of today I pretty much installed everything that needed installing, not everything is working properly though. There seems to be a problem with the transfer from my camera, I already have a dead pixel and the whole computer spontaneously overheated while being turned off yesterday.


I really hope things will get better after this, but at least it's working and I have a very cute wallpaper installed. Fur Girl by Mark Ryden, which is one of my absolute favorite paintings. I even have plans for "Furring" up my iPod too. But more on that later...

5 comments:

  1. Really love the new layout!!! And congrats on your 200th post! I don't even post that much haha! How are you darling?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the painting is very eyecatching. happy 200th.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on the 200 and on the new mac book ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. kudos on reaching 200. more power to your blog!
    awesome Mac.

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations on your 200th post and your macbook. but goodness, i'm sorry to hear that it overheated. what applications were running at the time?

    off topi: i love your blog's design, especially the bokeh background. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...