Monday, August 30, 2010

Angus and Julia Stone

After hearing about Angus and Julia Stone a bunch of times I noticed a video on YouTube and finally I gave it a listen. Julia has that kind of eccentric voice I absolutely love and even though at first I didn't feel the same way about Angus I have now grown to love both of their songs.


Their music drives my mom absolutely crazy, but I find it very relaxing and inspiring.


And I just read they will be playing here this winter! I hope I have the time to go and am fast enough to get a ticket.


Do you also like weird voices that no one else seems to appreciate? Any artists I should know about?

2 comments:

  1. oh cool. thanks for this. i'm itching for some new music.
    do you listen to Florence + The Machines? she has an eccentric voice too.
    i'm a new follower of your blog.

    thyaudaciousness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering my giveaway, I've followed your blog for a while actually :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...