Friday, July 9, 2010


Lovely Movies

Somehow the title "An Unfinished Life" never appealed to me that much, but after seeing the trailer I just had to go see it. The cast is amazing: Robert Redford, Morgan Freeman and Jennifer Lopez. I happen to love Jennifer Lopez as an actress and usually watch her movies when I know they're on tv.


She and her daughter run away from her abusive boyfriend (sounds like a lot like her movie "Enough" right?) to go live with her late husbands father. He blaims her for his son's death, while he is actually responsible for the bear attack on his best friend.


I know this sounds like a lot of drama for one movie, but it isn't really that depressing.
But what would you expect from director Lasse Hallström(What's eating Gilbert Grape, the Cider House Rules)? I mean he's famous for his, I guess you could call them, amazing feelgood dramas. And always with strong (makeshift) families. This one definitely did live up to the expectation I had. Wish I'd seen it sooner actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...