Wednesday, June 9, 2010


Portfolio

This has been one busy week. Admissions are tomorrow and even though I knew I had enough, I still did a few quick drawings today, because I hear that's what they like to see best.


The student that browsed through my portfolio told me it'd be good if I had some more "kick-ass" drawings to balance out the cuter stuff. I think these next two drawings would fit into that category.


I have to admit I am feeling a little nervous. Not really stressed out but more impatient I guess. Hopefully I can go to bed a little early and get a good night's sleep so I'll be able to get up at 6:30 in the morning.



I'm guessing I won't have a clue how it went, apart from maybe the two assignments I have to do on the spot. The interview will be very brief and I'll probably be more focused on showing them everything than trying to figure out whether or not they like it.
But when that letter arrives, I'll be sure to let you know and of course show you what I planned for the giveaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...