Thursday, June 3, 2010


Just a Little Update + Announcement

Today was a great day. After working on an order and cleaning the living room, I went to the city center. My mom had this plan to buy a cell phone and I ended up getting one too. It's not as pretty as my current one, but it has a mp3 player, camera and a few other options. And it may or may not have had to do with the fact that it only cost us a little over 2 euros(yes, really 2 euros) since it was a prepaid pack with lots of included prepaid cards. You basically spend the rest of the money on cards you'd be buying anyway. Good deal, right?


Other than that I just made another Treasury, you can view the real deal here.

Now onto the announcement. I will be doing a celebratory giveaway after I've been admitted into art school. Think positive:)
Admissions being next week I think the giveaway will be somewhere within one or two weeks after that. So far it consist of two very cute items, one handmade by yours truly, the other one store bought. I might add a little something later on though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...