Monday, April 26, 2010


Marvelous Music

First off let me just say that as of today I have two new followers, that for me is reason enough to be happy, but I am truly ecstatic, because that means I've hit 50 subscribers!

Thank you all!

I am also very close to my 150th post which will be tomorrow.

Now onto today's artist.


I have to admit that I mostly listen to one song by Catherine Feeny. I occasionally do to the rest as well, but Mr. Blue is definitely my favorite. It's just such a nice song and the video is so very cute, to me it looks like a polaroid world.


May I just point out that Catherine Feeny has to be the person you get when you combine Lena Headey and Josh Hartnett in photoshop. I hope that if you don't know who they are you can still see the resemblance from these pictures.


Well, that's it for today, I hope you are all having a great time too. And eating as much ice cream as I am these days.

2 comments:

  1. ooo ! i like this song :D
    thanks for all the lovely comments too , you're so sweet <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on hitting 50 subscribers! I was so happy when that happened :))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...