Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Owl Things Considered

I mentioned a while back that I had joined Swap-Bot. The first swap I did was an owl matchbox swap, I showed you the bookmark I had sent along with it here. What I still owed you was pictures of what was sent to me.

I love green and pink together and that is exactly what my swap partner used to make the cutest matchbox I had ever seen. Along with it came two sheets of amazing stickers.


Now onto the inside. Some awesome handmade owl charms. Five probably also handmade gift tags. Really cute owl ribbon. And a lovely little owl charm/pendant.


The pictures aren't the best, I know. Somehow my old little Canon Powershot takes better close-ups of items than the big fantastic Nikon does. I don't know why that is, maybe the lens or maybe I just didn't get to that part of my manual yet. Whatever it is, I'm hoping to find out, but will try to use the Canon until I do.

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow, what a wonderful package!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw your comment on A Daisy Chain Dream & wanted to pop over to say hi! I love blog hopping!

    beautiful world you have over here. can't wait to show you to my friend -- she loves owls!

    I’m hosing a giveaway for a Vintage Ring that I think you might like. I hope you’ll check it out.
    www.wild-and-precious.com

    off to check out your giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Owls are the best, and this is just too perfect! :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...