Tuesday, January 12, 2010


Owl Things Considered

It hasn't been the best day for me, so I didn't want to waist the chance of showing you the owls I made on a day like this, you can expect to see them (yes, there is a second one already) next week. Now on to the other owls I promised you. I think they might cheer me up a little too.


Yes, this post is about underwear and yes, it's my own underwear. Although normally I wouldn't share details like this, especially not with pictures, I thought I could make an exception because of the owls.

It seems like underwear has been affected by the hype as well, and I was more than keen to join in on it. The orange one was, luckily, very cheap on sale. The other one however, way too expensive for my taste, but I did it because I could cut off the metal owl and wear it as a pendant. Plus it has a real nice polka dot back.


And this is the set I promised to show you, from my last shopping trip. An undershirt which I will probably wear like a regular one during summer, I don't think I should waste it under another shirt. And also my third pair of owl underpants. Both half price, wasn't I lucky?

3 comments:

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...