Saturday, January 2, 2010


I'd Love to...


>keep on painting a lot
>practise juggling again
>properly learn how to use photoshop




Just a Little Update

Thankfully I did go to the New Years event and ended up staying for the Sugarhill Gang, it was definitely worth staying up late and even missing the countdown on the way there. They played their hit songs and during their La La Song they lifted a girl up the stage and they didn't stop at her, I was the second to get invited on stage and there were many to follow after that. The girl next to me refused and then Master Gee asked me, if one of them had asked me a while back I might not have done it either, but I guess my resolutions were kicking in already. And it wasn't even scary to dance on a stage before hundreds of people. I even got a hug in the end. So as I said I'm glad I went, even though I have the bruises to prove it, from getting up the stage.

I hope you had a lovely New Years Eve too. What did you do?
Since I this is my first blog post of the year I want to wish you a happy new year! I hope you will have a great year in which you have fun, learn a lot and get the opportunity to try some great new things.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you made it to the event!
    I stayed in, reading haha. I'm so lame but it was perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i used to be really good at photoshop but then my license expired or something ? so now i don't have it . and i got a new computer so .. haha i miss it though D:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...